Is therapy right for your child?
You child may benefit from counseling if they experience:
- Anger, lashing out at parents, teachers or others.
- Anxiety surrounding social interaction or school.
- A divorce can result in instability and cause children to act out in various ways.
- Depression, suicidal thoughts, or wanting to be alone often.
- Problems connecting with children their age.
- Dealing with bullies, or bullying others.
After-Hours Appointments Available!
We offer appointments up to 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
Visit Us in Midlothian or Online!
We offer both in-person and virtual visits for your convenience.
Meet Your Counselor
I have been happily married to my husband since 2007 and we have three children, ages 5, 10 and 13. I have great perspective on the lives of working families and the struggles that come with this. Our family calls Chesterfield County our home and have a sense of connection to the community and the desire to make this a happy and healthy place.