Is therapy right for your relationship?
Couples counseling may be for you and your partner if you seek to:
- Find support for the relationship during life’s transitions into marriage, parenting, co-habitation, separation, or reconciliation
- Learn to communicate in healthier and more mindful ways
- Deepen the level of intimacy and connection within the relationship
- Explore where the relationship is heading and establish tools for navigating this path
- Gain insight on the emotions that take place in the moment that alter the way you and your partner interact
- Re-establish connection and enjoyment in each other’s company
- Build the tools for bringing wellness and health to the couple and family system
- Reduce conflict, learn triggers, and develop strategies for navigating arguments
After-Hours Appointments Available!
We offer appointments up to 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
Visit Us in Granbury or Online!
We offer both in-person and virtual visits for your convenience.
Meet Your Counselor
I have been happily married to my husband since 2007 and we have three children, ages 3, 9 and 12. I have great perspective on the lives of working families and the struggles that come with this. Our family calls Hood County our home and have a sense of connection to the community and the desire to make this a happy and healthy place.