Is therapy right for your family?
You may benefit from family counseling if…
- Your family is suffering from stress, conflict, loss, or grief
- There is desire to connect more intimately and deeply with family members
- There is hope to exist more harmoniously with each other
- Your family could benefit from improved communication, expression, and listening
- Your family needs help navigating life’s transitions and/or circumstances that are creating a strain
After-Hours Appointments Available!
We offer appointments up to 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
Visit Us in Midlothian or Online!
We offer both in-person and virtual visits for your convenience.
Meet Your Counselor
I have been happily married to my husband since 2007 and we have three children, ages 5, 10 and 13. I have great perspective on the lives of working families and the struggles that come with this. Our family calls Chesterfield County our home and have a sense of connection to the community and the desire to make this a happy and healthy place.