Is therapy right for you?
You may benefit from family counseling if you experience any of the following…
- A struggle with communication and emotional expression in relationships
- The desire to have more mindful ways to relate with self and others
- A seeking to deepen your relationship and connection with nature
- Difficulty navigating life’s transitions
- Working through grief and loss
- Relief from stress, anxiety, and/or depression
- Struggles with career development
- Challenges with intimacy and those you love
After-Hours Appointments Available!
We offer appointments up to 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
Visit Us in Midlothian or Online!
We offer both in-person and virtual visits for your convenience.
Meet Your Counselor
I have been happily married to my husband since 2007 and we have three children, ages 5, 10 and 13. I have great perspective on the lives of working families and the struggles that come with this. Our family calls Chesterfield County our home and have a sense of connection to the community and the desire to make this a happy and healthy place.